Learning how to make visual communication (graphics) taking into account the harmony of colours, formatting of text, typography, placement of illustrations and photographs, on behalf of commercial enterprises or institutions wishing to communicate their work and events.
- Conduct visual identity (logos, typography, business cards, flyers, brochures etc.)., Advertising, packaging, pictograms, POS, magazines, record sleeves …
- Master the uses of different graphics software related to photo editing, vector drawing and word processing.
- Through case studies discover the techniques, trends, styles and portfolios required in graphic design both for print and the web.
- Understand the different stages of a graphics from design to printing projects for a real business
- Introduction to different printing techniques (flexography, offset, digital)
- Realize and design the architecture of websites, apprehending the design and management of static and dynamic web pages through specialized software.
Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, Flash Actionscript software, drawing, color, typography, visual communication, graphic chain, marketing, art history, graphic design, and design studio.
- Taste of creation
- Sens of observation and attention to detail
- Passion for new technologies
- Being curious about everything
- Having imagination and artistic sensibility.
- theoretical and practical studies
- Study visits
- Scenarios from actual customers
- Implementation of an end training project based on a real one
- Agencies of communications, advertising and multimedia.
- Publishing Houses.
- Studio television
- Newspapers and magazines.