Learning how to create artistic photographies of professional standards in fashion, portrait, creation, advertising,press fields etc. Reflecting a set of specifications pre-established or private.
- Taking pictures in different domains (portrait, fashion, documentary, landscapes, press, etc.)
- Find out the different features of the camera to optimize its use.
- Learning to stimulate his sight, to invent and transcribe an idea and develop a personal vision.
- Realizing the digital image processing : file recovery, scanning, retouching, contrast, restitution etc.
- Understanding the photo lab technical processes during the development and films printing in different formats.
- Find out through case studies the expertise related to photography such as boards of inspiration, and realization of a professional press book.
- Understand the methodology for the monitoring of work projects, from idea concept to final print.
- Color, picture framing and composition
- Brightness, contrast, speed, focus on the camera
- Studio and exterior shots.
- Photoshop Software, art history and photography
- Silver Photography (optional).
- Having a taste for creation
- Being meticulous and curious about everything
- Enjoy working with computers.
- Having Imagination and artistic sensitivity
- Having good general knowledge
- Having attention for details
- Theoretical and practical trainings
- Study visits
- Scenarios with true customers
- Implementation of an end training project based on a real one.
Business outlook :
- Communication and advertising agencies
- Publishing houses
- Electronic media, newspapers and magazines
- Independent professions.